The American Rescue Plan Act: CSLFRF, Planning, Using and Managing These Funds
The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) is here with unprecedented new funding to local governments to replace pandemic-impacted revenues, support the government’s work and invest in building resilient infrastructure. U.S. Treasury has begun the distribution of funds under the Coronavirus State And Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (CSLFRF) section of the law, and has issued their Interim Final Rule covering the use of these funds.
This webinar will continue OpenGov's exploration into ARPA, focusing on:
- The IFR and other current guidance
- Allowable use cases for the $65.1 Billion in local funding included in CSLFRF
- Reporting, transparency, and audit requirements for CSLFRF funds
- Issues of equity and attention to disadvantaged communities in the IFR
- Strategic planning, capital projects, and infrastructure spending
- Program performance reporting
- Our commercial: We will discuss how our software supports this critical work
The webinar will be held Wednesday, June 9th | 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET.